Thursday, May 31, 2012

Agenda
Blog
10th Grade CST Challenge
Homework
return TGF Books
Study for Vocab Test
Persuasive Essay/Project Due Friday

Hey! It's Taylor, I'm doing the blog today!(: (Mr. Jones assigned it to me).   Today we have an hour and 30 minutes in class, so today we are doing a "10th Grade CST Challenge". The challenge required groups of four and we all had to answer questions on a piece of paper from the 10th grade CST released questions.  Which ever group gets the most correct will receive a prize. . . . . (i think its CANDYYYYYY!:] ) So we started correcting, and from the looks of my group's faces  and how non-enthusiactic they are at the correct answers, I don't think we're getting a prize. OH MY, Rita is trying to justify another answer. . . She's very good at debating and proving a point! dang it, our team didn't get candy! Sophia, Corey, and some other person's group got candy! Congrats to them :D My team didn't win. . . .and we didn't get a good score either :P Oh wait, we're playing ANOTHER ROUND. . . we're about to go over the correct answers! (Hope I get CANDYYY!)  YAAAY! Mr. Jones is giving the whole class candy! 


omg zoha is leaving me and not going to the same school as me. you know how sad that is...can you imagine life without zoha! oh well ill miss her.


Hey Taylor! Wassup! :D- Jacob Barreras

No comments:

Post a Comment