Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Agenda
Blog
Correct Reading Journal
Return Hw
Literature Story or TGF reading
Final TGF Essay
Hw- Read TGF part 6
Rj 13.1-13.5
Book Project

It took me like 10 minutes just writing the agenda -__- anyways Mr.Jones told us that today is a day we have time too catch up on our work. by the way Mica said to mention that her birthday is tomorrow (: well today watever you get the point >.< Happy Birthday! :D well i dont kno what to say this gonna be short xP tyler & mr. Jones are talking about our soccer game this past saturday :D yayyy! it's my birthday tomorrow!!^__^ -mica<33 nestor..bring me my present tomorrow :) haha..okay continue on doing the blog....im out! <---oh your cool why did you slap me?! t(-__-t)

Lmfao xD!


zohaaaaaaaaannnnn!!!!!!!
Hey Ms. Nakada thanks for coming to our game on Saturday :D you should of brought Kiara though ;o that victory was for her (': anyways how you been?(: you should visit again :D Hope to see you at our next game :D
well the bell's gonna ring bye xP ^.^

2 comments:

  1. Not sure who's blog this is... but I hope you all are doing well with testing and having a good week. Yes, I'll see you at soccer next weekend and maybe I'll bring Kiara if you promise not to be scary. Happy birthday, Mica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Nestor and umm Ms.Nakada are you going to the ESA trip on May16? :D? Please go .-. Thanks... We're all good thank you. And they won't scare her. -Dulce (:

    ReplyDelete